Saturday, June 14, 2008

Undated Images

Waking Dream:


Winging It:


Blind Child Emerging:


Child Emerges from Tree:


Draco Mount:


Skimming the Silver LIning:

Various prints with the title of RATS:

Various prints with the title of Fragments of a Nightmare:



Star Wars Imagery: the link to your left will take you to a blog that documents my interpretations of several adventures my husband David or my friend Keith ran in our roleplaying (similar in style to Dungeons and Dragons). The style I used to portray our characters and the events of the roleplay was inspired by movie posters. Star Wars Roleplaying combined chance with our own decisions, and acting out our characters from the Star Wars Universe in scenarios provided by the Game Master (ie: Keith or David). It doesn't hold as much meaning for me now as it once did, but it was fun for me at the time.

For an explanation about my art click HERE.

1 comment:

Corey said...

I get a lot of someone struggling with in & everything looks normal from the out side but can't see the inner demon. Make sense!

 
Custom Search